"Who do you think you are? What do you think of yourself?"
It is a tough rhetoric.
"Not much", I think. I don't say.
"I don't want to see you ever again".
"I'll spare you the trouble", I say. You are not here.
Expected. Knowing that fire can burn you does not make it any easier to get burned.
Surviving a burn, does not stop you. It can make you more stupid.
Moth.
Acidic purity... I wanted to hold it in my hands.
Volunteered to disappear...
Turning one dimensional, having nowhere to hide...
I don't recognize me any more. Wedged between rocks... immobilized... just waiting... A greed for happiness... well... sins cost.
Alright... I am right here, right now.
. A dot can begin something.
1 comment:
... and once again, the beginning!!!
good!!!
needless to say, i was worried n yet knew better then to knock!
happy! take care! :)
Post a Comment